SIRC is seeking a customer-oriented, Data Management Analyst at Pocatello Idaho.
Come join our team supporting the most dynamic and growing data center in the West. Located within hours of Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Butte, Boise, and Salt Lake City, with hiking, biking, white water rafting and skiing surrounding you to support an excellent work/life balance.
The Data Management Analyst III shall be responsible for conducting organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consulting. Plans, develops, analyzes, and prepares studies and research projects. This position will provide sufficient detail to support departmental long-term planning, problem-solving, and management action. In addition, it will provide advanced analytical, communication, and coordination services. Advanced proficiency and experience using MS Visio, Project, SharePoint, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Advanced experience in large scale collection and entry of data into central repositories in short amount of time.
- Conduct a variety of research and other assigned projects by compiling and reviewing internal and external organizational information, preparing position and issue papers; and recommending changes for management consideration; analyzes problem areas in service delivery and formulates recommendations for improvements; generate and edit reports and other business documents, updating content and drafting new documents to include meeting minutes
- Consult with senior departmental managers and provides administrative assistance and counsel on management issues, organizational structure, feasibility, and the potential impact of varying courses of action; coordinates interdepartmental program elements with multi-agency
- Participate in data center costs process by compiling and providing cost information to departmental or senior management and other staff; and analyzing information for management reports; ensures that costs are accurately reflected by reconciliation and maintenance of various tracking
- Promote communication by preparing a variety of materials to disseminate program and policy information on a departmental basis on senior or executive management’s
- Assist management by constructing sensitive documents and correspondence, producing special research reports, serving as liaison on internal and external issues, participating in task forces and special issue meetings and coordinating various projects
- Prepare a variety of materials to disseminate program and policy information on a departmental or agency basis on senior or executive management’s
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
- Analyze business or metric data to include inventory of IT devices and systems, system owners, application owners, and business owners
- Confer with personnel concerned and customers to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures and coordinate business operations
- Develop and implement records management program for inventory, filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program requirements
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes
- Conduct study data collected and produce interpretation of data such as trends, forecasting of future consumption of resources of various types as well as decommissioning or movement of resources and calculate the delta
- Resources include inventory in and out of data center, rack space, cooling, electricity consumption
- Forecast foot print for resource control, and cost analysis