The Principal Systems Engineer Subject Matter Expert (Network) position will have a background in network architectural design, review, and implementation skills within a data center environment with multi-tenant capabilities. This expectation is that this role will have expertise from the ground up involving networking (design to maintenance). The successful candidate will be comfortable delivering best-of-breed networking solutions and solving software-defined infrastructure issues.
- Combination of technical design/engineering and high-level customer engagement for Advanced Cisco Networking, Data Center, SDN, and cloud technology solutions
- Role is a SME in solutions architecture
- Be a trusted Subject Matter Expert (SME) for client
- Stay up-to-date on innovative technologies and solutions
- Provide SME expertise for any urgent issues