SIRC is looking to fill an immediate opening for an O365/AirWatch Sr. System Engineering for a project in downtown Washington DC (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on W2, 1099 or Corp to Corp.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expert level of AirWatch backend server and console support
- Perform console configuration as required to support mobile device management
- Configure device quarantine and mandatory enrollment policy for new O365 device activation
- Assist with day today enrollment/provisioning/monitoring of devices
- Provide recommendations for optimization and assist with implementation of any improvements identified
- Plan and coordinate upgrade and maintenance activities for the Airwatch environment
- Assist with tracking, monitoring, and troubleshooting as necessary
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving Service Desk escalated incident and problem tickets assigned to the Exchange team regarding AirWatch. All incidents should be worked to service level targets and resolutions documented in call detail.
- Monitor performance levels and capacity of supported applications, and assist in proper capacity planning and management.
- Manage MDM solution (AirWatch) including system architecture and development.
- Support MDM roll out and frame work for school POC’s.
- Required to be on-site 4 days a week.
- Serve as the primary focal point for escalations for all fore mentioned responsibilities.