SIRC is looking to fill an immediate opening for a SME QA Tester Lead for a project in downtown Washington DC (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on W2, 1099 or Corp to Corp.
The QA Tester Lead will work closely with the project stakeholders to gain understanding of requirements. The QA Tester Lead will perform the following day to day responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze and obtain understating of requirements
- Actively participate in requirement gathering sessions
- Actively participate in team and stakeholders meetings
- Writes test cases and scripts
- Maintain and establish test data
- Perform manual and automated testing to ensure the application is free of defects and meets customer business needs
- Perform verification using defined methods, procedures
- Assist the development team in reproducing reported issues
- Document issues found during testing and works with Development team to resolve the issue.
- Write SQL statements
- Prepare and update bug reports
- Provide Test Result Reports to management
- Candidate will be performing both manual and automated testing, with a larger focus on the automated side.