SIRC is looking to fill an opening for a PeopleSoft Technical Developer position for a project in Washington, DC. This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected salary or hourly rate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with HR, Time & Labor, Benefits and Payroll SMEs to support the District's PeopleSoft HCM operations.
- Provides guidance and expertise to PeopleSoft junior technical developers.
- Coordinates testing efforts with the Software Quality Assurance team.
- Develops, tests implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned modules.
- Works with PeopleTools version 8.54 and higher
- Develops with Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, Development of custom pages, components, app engines, SQRs, HTML, XML, SOA / WS
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
- Troubleshoots operational issues.
- Provides support for any PeopleSoft development projects.
- Manage the development of any interfaces or analytical tools