SIRC is looking to fill an opening for a PeopleSoft Functional SME position for a project in Washington, DC. This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected salary or hourly rate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure core HR, use PeopleSoft Recruiting solutions for streamlining recruitment process with Candidate Gateway and Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Set home page for recruiters, recruiting managers and hiring managers as a central point for launching and performing recruiting activities that allows commonly performed activities, search launches, alerts, applicant list collections, recruiting metrics, and lists of both job openings and applicants.
- Closely work with DCHR policies and District Agencies in meeting their screening process requirements of external and internal applicants.
- Generate Recruitment letters online using Oracle BI publishing tool with custom Offer templates provided by DCHR
- Schedule interviews through integration with MS Outlook.
- Provides guidance and expertise to PeopleSoft technical developers working on Core HR and eRecruiting
- Coordinates testing efforts with the Software Quality Assurance team.
- Develop, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned modules.
- Documents and provide training for policies and procedures regarding the PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
- Troubleshoots operational issues.
- Provides support for any PeopleSoft development projects.